Thursday 6 September 2012

so long sweet summer


top - american apparel / shorts - material girl / shoes - converse / sunnies - ray bans

how FUN are these shorts? nothing attacks my extremely large fear of birds more like wearing them (but no really, i'm terrified of birds) paired with a crisp denim vest-top and my not so crisp converse, this outfit pushes the boundaries of my style but still stays true to me.

on a much darker note, school has started and so far grade 11 and i have not gotten off on the right foot.  hopefully the semester will only get better from here and i'll be sure to blog often to keep me sane under the piles of homework i'm sure i will have. i hope everyone's summer was as fantastic as mine and here's to another year of counting down to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment