Friday 11 May 2012

love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears

skirt & shirt - f21 / bag - cole haan / shoes - marc jacobs / nails - essie marshmallow

i hate neglecting this blog so i thought i would post an extremely late outfit post from dominican instead of leaving my blog unattended. i love this outfit because it was so affordable but at the same time it incorporates all of my favourite spring trends. nude/coral colour-blocked skirt plus white crochet top plus neon bag equals perfection. many apologies for my wannabe beach hair...

p.s. i really miss fanta

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pieces in your outfit :)

    I was declared the WINNER of Posh24's Fashion Blog Battle. A big Thank You to everyone who voted!!!
    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cool! love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete