Tuesday 24 April 2012

pinterest




my pinterest is only a few weeks old but already i have developed a strong love of this website.  as my blog on tumblr is always ever changing, i have lots of beautiful pictures all over my dash that just don't fit in with my blog. now with pinterest i can still keep my favourite pictures near to my heart and always available to be glanced at for inspiration or dreaming.

my absolute favourite thing about pinterest is that you can organize your pictures onto different "boards". there is something in me that strives for perfection and organization (excluding my room which quite honestly resembles a sample sale) so i hate when a picture looks out of place. now i will never have to fret that a street style picture doesn't look right next to a beautiful ocean view.

happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment