Monday 26 December 2011

first off, the stocking

my stocking
for my sweet tooth
bitch citation notepad
ck one, vera wang lovestruck and two travelo's
butter london - perfect prezzie, deborah lippmann - billionaire

chanel peridot and black satin
philosophy coconut frosting, urban decay primer potion, eos lip balm in mint and bobbi brown palette
bobbi brown ultimate party collection palette

over the next little while i will slowly be posting pictures of my gifts and of course i had to start off with my stocking; my mom always puts the best things in it! she found herself really funny when my brother and i realized that we had both got CK one...

in other news, i'm off to mexico tomorrow! i'm going for a swimming training camp and i'll be gone for the rest of the break. thankfully i will have my laptop with me so i can continue to add the pictures of my presents while i'm away. i'll also be adding lots of pictures of acapulco which i assume will be beautiful!

hope your boxing day was lovely! what did you get in your stocking? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment